On March 7th 2013, Employer Branding Revolution will be supporting an interesting and unconventional workshop seminar hosted, organized and set out by Potential Park centered on the latest evolutions in digital communication for employer branding: The Nordic OTaC Forum 2013
In a War For Talent that is going digital, companies online talent communication has never been so important for attracting and recruiting ideal high value people. So, the question is: What can we do to win the hearts of talents through social, mobile and web?
Following Frankfurt, Paris and New York, ”Winning the Hearts of Talents Online” represents an exclusive breakfast event in Stockholm for HR, Communication and Employer Brand leaders to discuss on results and trends in today's Online Talent Communication
Forum will deep dive in topics like:
• How online talent communication is changing the rules of recruitment
• Where mobile recruitment is going in 2013 and beyond
• How digital natives judge recruitment in social media
• Why you should be stressed about your online candidate experience
• What it will take to make your ATS a job seeker love affair
• Who’s winning the career website battle and why
Official SPECIAL GUEST will be: Davide Scialpi, International Employer Branding Thought-Leader and Founder of Employer Branding Revolution
It will take place on Thursday, March the 7th, 09:00-11:30 (breakfast is served from 08.30, at Magnus Ladulåsgatan 63A, 118 27 Stockholm (Office of Ping Pong AB).
To join event, simply apply here. Please Note: Seats are limited.
Backing the talks are Potentialpark’s latest global OTaC studies S-Com (Social Media Talent Communication), M-Com (Mobile Talent Communication), TEWeB (Top Employer Web Benchmark) and APOLLO (Applying Online and Loving IT).09.00 09.15 09.3
Nordic #OTaC13 Forum – Stockholm 7/3 ”Winning the Hearts of Talents Online”
Here's full agenda about it:
09.00 - Welcome (breakfast from 08.30)
09.15 - Time Travel – 10 years with Understanding Talent
09.30 - New rules of the game – Global OTaC Trends 2013
09.45 - How to win Mobile & Social – Trends 2013
What are the latest results from global study of +26 000 job seekers on how Online Talent Communication is changing the game in recruitment?
10.15 - Coffee break
What are the latest results on M-Com and S-Com 2013, where is mobile and social going and how can employers adapt to attract and recruit the digital natives using mobile and social?
10.30 - Applying Online and Loving It – Trends 2013
What are the latest results on top career web sites and online application processes, who’s winning the career web site battle and what should employers do to make their online candidate experience a love affair?
10.45 - We are in an Employer Branding Revolution
What are the opportunities and challenges facing employer brands around the world in an age of digital and employer brand revolution?
11.10 - Winning The Hearts of Talents Online – Management Takeaways
Panel discussion on most important takeaways from the latest OTaC research and trend spotting, and what management should do about it.
11.25 - Summary and what to do on Monday
Hare all confirmed Key Note Speakers:
• David Scialpi, International Employer Branding Thought Leader & Employer Branding Revolution Founder, Guest Speaker
• Tommie Cau, Employer Brand Expert, Moderator
• Torgil Lenning, Founder & CEO, Potentialpark
• Daniel Eliasson, Business Director, mobile digital agency Apegroup
• Björn Wigeman, Senior Advisor & Director USA, Potentialpark
• Julian Ziesing, Client Development Manager, Potentialpark
For more information, visit Potential Park Web Page:
Have a good seminar in Stockholm!!! Reach us from Denmark, Sweden, Norway and Finland!
The Employer Branding Revolution TEAM!